Saturday, November 3, 2012

Birthday invitations

One more item that I really enjoy making is (birthday) invitations. Back to where it all started (see first post)! The number of lay outs and designs is enormous, and can be adjusted to the occasion, theme and age. Even pictures can be included in your design! Below you see a recent birthday invitation as an example of what I can make for you. I have made these with a fold-over flap in a color that matches the design of the card. Of course, you can also have the invitation with a plain envelope.
Let me know what the occasion and the age of the recipients is, and I am sure I can make a great personalized invitation for you. You will definitely make a bigger impression with your own design than you would when using the pre-printed cards that are available in the store!



No comments:

Post a Comment