Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gift boxes in all shapes, designs and sizes

Just to give you an idea of the many different gift boxes I can make for you, I have taken a picture of a few of these boxes together. The theme of these boxes is rather "girlish", but I can make it anything you wish. Some boxes can be made in different sizes, too! Let me know what you are looking for and I will create just the right gift box for you!



From left to right in the back you see a tall pinch box, a cake slice box with a purse box on the of it, a heart topped box on top of a cube and a chair shaped box. In the front you see a box that resembles a Christmas cracker. All of these can be filled with anything you like: candy, mini chocolates, chocolate almonds for wedding of baptism, You Name It!

1 comment:

  1. You've been very active, well done it all looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete