Saturday, November 3, 2012

Personalized memory book

Unfortunately, life is not only about parties and celebrations... When we heard a friend of ours from Holland had passed away, I felt like there was something I had to do in her memory. This lady has been coming to Samos for so many years and is loved by so many people in our village, that I thought of creating a memory book to send to her husband. 
I gave out specially made cards to the people that have known her, so that everybody could write a personal message to her husband. I then collected and laminated all these cards, and made them into a small "memory book". I will only put up a picture of the front of the memory book here, but I can tell you that her husbands reaction was heart warming. He was so glad with this little keepsake that  made for him!
This is an idea that you can easily put together yourself, but I will me more than happy to assist if you would like to have some help in creating a wonderful memory book for a loved one.


No comments:

Post a Comment