Saturday, November 3, 2012

Easter gift box

Easter is an important holiday in Greece and its celebration holds many rites and rituals. If I do find the time to write a blog about living in Greece, I will gladly tell you all about it! 
This year, we were invited to celebrate and have dinner at a friend's place. Except for the salads that I prepared for the occasion I also made a cute little Easter present for our hosts. The gable boxes are filled with personalized chocolate bars, mini chocolates and Easter eggs.



This tealight cover that I also put inside the gift box says: "may the Holy Light enlighten your lives and your souls!" I think they are so cute! Over here in Greece where we have black outs so often, one can never have enough candles! The message and the design on the tealight cover is all up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment